It was hard enough for me to decide where to place it first because I’m a great fan of hand creams with different odors, but I did this ranking by both smell and texture.
- YVES ROCHER, Vanille Burbon, is by far my favorite hand cream because it has a very pleasant smell, absorbs immediately into the skin, and has the nicest packaging.
- PALMER’S, Raw Shea, it has an indescribable odor, does not contain parabens, sulphates or dyes, and is made from natural products. The texture is a bit greasy and fatter, absorbs a bit harder.
- URODA, Melisa, this cream is purchased from the pharmacy, has floral ingredients, and vitamin E. It absorbs instantly into the skin, and leaves a fine touch to the touch.
- AVON, Cocoa Butter, a chocolate-smelling hand cream, which also contains cocoa butter and vitamin E, with a pretty oily texture.
- Because I am a loyal customer to the pharmacy, I have received a handful of cream, a mineral that I just fell in love with. It has an odor that takes me to a spring full of plants, and it absorbs quickly into the skin.
SCRUB: AVON, a spa planet that removes dry skin, and leaves hands soft. What’s right, the smell is not very pleasant, but … that’s it.